1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS The following online auction terms and conditions apply to DARA ANTIQUIES MUSEUM online auctions. The online auctions are held on behalf of the DARA ANTIQUIES MUSEUM and on behalf of the consigner. These general online auction conditions are acknowledged upon oral, written or electronic submission of auction documents and registration on BIDDR website www.biddr.com Authorized auctioneers to affirms all rights of the consigner on its behalf to the buyer.
2. PROOF OF IDENTITY / PARTICIPATION IN WEB AUCTION Auctioneers usually do not give the names of shippers and buyers. Auction participants must register on www.biddr.com at least 24 hours before the start of the auction and must be approved by the auctioneer. The online auction takes place exclusively on the auction house's website (www.biddr.com); Pre-bids can be submitted up to 12 the start of the auction via an Internet platform. Auctioneers reserve the right to exclude people from participating in online auctions at their sole discretion and without giving reasons.
3. AUCTION CATALOGUE The auction is based solely on the description of the corresponding lot number in the auction catalogue, published on the website www.biddr.com. The illustrations as well as the auction catalogue published on Internet platforms are purely informational.
4. BIDS It is the responsibility of the Procuring Entity to promptly notify the specifications and requirements of the auction platform and make any necessary installation and adjustments. Any liability on the part of the auctioneer for damages resulting from interruptions or delays due to technical failure is excluded. Each submission of an offer is a binding, irrevocable offer; The bidder remains bound by his bid until it is rejected or rejected by the higher bidder. Minimum bid is the starting price, no estimate. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse auctions without giving a reason, to specify bids and minimum bids, and to modify the chronology of the auctions. In addition, in case of circumstances, the auctioneer is entitled to call the lot and withdraw the lot. The minimum bid increase for the bidding process is:
In rare cases, bidders may be outbid by an amount less than the minimum bid increase. This happens if the highest bidder's maximum bid is greater than the newly entered lower bid by an amount less than the minimum bid increment. The Offer is only valid until the end of the stated official expiry period. Subsequent offers cannot be taken into account. Delays may occur due to electronic transmission and therefore bids will be rejected for adjournment if issued shortly before the expiry time but not received by the auctioneer until then. Bids must be issued in EURO currency .Only entire auctions can be defined. If the amount is displayed in decimals or other characters, an error message will appear and the auction will not be accepted.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF A BID The batches end at the specified time and for a period of 30 seconds. Offer is accepted after the offer submission deadline has expired. In the case of equally written proposals, first priority shall prevail. An auctioneer may refuse an offer without giving reasons; Auctioneers cannot be held liable for the rejection of an offer. The risk passes to the buyer when the hammer falls. Buyer is personally responsible for hammer price delivery and cannot claim to have purchased on behalf of a third party.
6. VAT We follow the VAT regulations and laws of the country from where Dara office launches the auction.
7. PRICING / PAYMENT / DELIVERY All mentioned prices are denominated in US dollar. Every buyer/customer is obliged to pay a premium of 15% of the final auction bid to the auctioneer. The auction invoice must be paid within 14 working days of receipt. If the auction invoice is not settled period, the buyer will automatically default and must pay an annual late payment penalty interest of 12%. • Worldwide delivery of packages with Registered Post is 9.99 EURO + 1 % insurance and with DHL express is 25 EURO plus 1 % insurance. In principle, auction items will be delivered or shipped after the auction invoice has been paid in full. The auctioneer is going to ship the package withing 14 working days from the date of payment. • Buyers are encouraged to keep their address details up-to-date on the website (Biddr Platform). The auctioneer accepts no liability for deliveries, which cannot be made due to incorrect or inadequate address details.
8. TRANSFER OF TITLE The title of the sender of the auction item is reserved while the auction invoice is paid in full.
9. WARRANTY Descriptions of lots are provided to the best of our knowledge and correspond to our knowledge at the time of writing of the catalogue published on the website www.biddr.com. Contractors must notify themselves or through an authorized person of the status of the lots. Authenticity of auction products is guaranteed. The right to the guarantee is granted exclusively to the purchaser and is not transferrable to a third party. In the case of "slices" parts, any warranties expire as soon as they are opened. Auctioneers must immediately report defects by certified mail. Complaints about differences of opinion regarding the conservation level of the plot are not allowed. Lots, containing more than one part, are excluded from any claim. If an auction item is claimed to be tampered with in a notice of defects, the forged auction item must be returned to the auctioneer immediately in the same condition as when it was delivered to the buyer and undamaged. third claim. The buyer must prove at his own expense that the item being auctioned is a fake. An auctioneer may require a buyer to have his or her own expert report prepared by two independent experts in his or her field. However, the auctioneer is not bound by these expert opinions and may seek additional expert opinions at his own expense. In the event of a legitimate claim, the buyer's claim is limited to the refund of the purchase and the insurance premium paid by the buyer when the item is delivered to the auctioneer. Any other claim by the buyer against the auctioneer is excluded. Compliance with foreign and foreign customs regulations, etc. is the buyer's responsibility. The Auctioneer declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from the violation of these provisions.
10. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE / VENUE / applicable law Each office will issue auction per its own location, and we will announce the locations of each auction per the office whose launch it. - Europe office: Havlíčkova 56, 41155 Terezín,Czech Republic. - USA office:1095 Sugar Veiw Dr Ste 100, Sheridan, WY 82801. - Dubai Office:DNM-V04-R59-4676, Deira Islands Front, Dubai, UAE. Each office will follow the laws of the country where it present.
11. LANGUAGE The English original text is authoritative for the interpretation of the Web Auction Terms and Conditions.