MONETE MEDIOEVALI - MONETE D'ORO - LIBRI E PUBBLICAZIONI - CATALOGHI D'ASTA
28 MARZO 2021 h 10.30 CET
RICCARDO PAOLUCCI LLC
Telefono:+39 346 5379883
Terms of Sale
RICCARDO PAOLUCCI LLC is pleased to invite all members to the 1st electronic auction, thanks to the space granted by Emax. Beyond the various items of the regulation (which we invite you to read carefully), we hope that you can enjoy yourself by participating in our auction, perhaps finding and winning one of the offers! We offer as always (and with intense passion) the total seriousness and professionalism. We expect only respect in return.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All lots offered in this electronic auction are the property of third parties from whom we have received a regular sales mandate. We guarantee all the material offered for sale, guaranteeing both authenticity and legal origin.
2. Buyers must add 20% as auction right to the auction price.
3. Each offer has a basic price decided by RICCARDO PAOLUCCI LLC. Offers below the base price will not be accepted. All items for sale will be attributed to the highest bidders.
4. RICCARDO PAOLUCCI LLC reserves the right to withdraw lots for sale for any reason it deems necessary.
5. Offers by e-mail or telephone are accepted by those who cannot participate in the auction. All offers must be expressed in EURO. Calls and emails must be received before the auction closing date or will not be considered.
6. All images and descriptions included in this auction accurately and accurately describe the object offered.
7. It is not possible for the winner of a lot to renounce the purchase, except in exceptional and justifiable cases.
8. Each buyer is responsible for purchases made in your name. The Invoice must be paid no later than 7 days, from the award and/or communication by RICCARDO PAOLUCCI LLC, with the accompanying invoice. In any case, after 15 days. from the award, the Company reserves the right to charge the bank rates for use for any delay.
9. Any dispute relating to the auction is governed by international law and the Court of Sezana will have jurisdiction over this dispute.
10. Postage, insurance and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Lots travel at the expense of the buyer. Any risk (such as damage or theft) during transport cannot be attributed to RICCARDO PAOLUCCI LLC, so they are always at the expense of the buyer. RICCARDO PAOLUCCI LLC cannot be held liable for damages resulting from failure to deliver the lots.
11. The degree of conservation and quality of the lots is our subjective judgment. In no case is it guaranteed that the degree of conservation expressed must be shared by third parties, whether they are also authoritative experts in the sector.
12. Any claim in this regard must be received no later than 7 days from receipt of the lot; the postmark on the receipt will be used. Lots must be returned in the same state in which they were sent and any sealed envelopes must not be opened. No batch must be returned without consent. In no case may lots be returned more than 30 days after the auction closes. IN NO EVENT WILL WE ACCEPT PROVISIONS CONCERNING AUCTIONS WITHOUT RESERVE, MULTIPLE LOTS OR COPY, WHOSE RESTITUTION IS NOT ALLOWED.)
13. Participation in the auction implies the total acceptance of this regulation.
14. The Lots NOT SOLD ARE AVAILABLE for the interested parties for 30 DAYS with 15% Buyer’s Commission by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The sales conditions are translated into several languages. In case of dispute, the english version will prevail and the jurisdiction is Sezana.
TENDERS ARE ACCEPTED UNTIL H 10:00 ON THE DAY OF THE SALE
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
BANK TRANSFER € (Euro) - RICCARDO PAOLUCCI
TransferWise Europe Iban BE55 9670 2196 8644 Swift/Bic TRWIBEB1XXX
TransferWise Europe SA Avenue Louise 54, Room S52 Brussels 1050 Belgium
BANK TRANSFER UK - PAYMENT £ (UK POUNDS) - RICCARDO PAOLUCCI
Transferwise Kto. 89727665 UK Sort Code 23-14-70 Iban GB14TRWI23147089727665
TransferWise 56 Shoreditch High Street London E1 6JJ United Kingdom
BANK TRANSFER (US$) - RICCARDO PAOLUCCI
TransferWise Account 8310326192Routing number (ACH od ABA) 026073008
TransferWise 19 W 24th Street New York NY 10010 United States
·PAYPAL(add 5% to the amount)
SHIPPING(Lots can be shipped from Italy)
ITALY from 0 to 30 kg EURO 17.00 over 30 kg EURO 30.00
EUROPE from 0 to 20 kg from EURO 30.00 over 20 kg EURO 50.00
Extra UE and WORLDWIDE from 0 to 20 kg from EURO 40.00 over 20 kg EURO 60.00