Session 1 :: 05-May-2018 14:00 CET - Habsburg, Hungarian and World Coins, Medals and Banknotes from Ancient to the Present.
Terms of Sale
1. The auction is organised, held and conducted by Optimus Investments Kft. on behalf of the sellers. The auction is open to everybody, yet our company reserves the right to exclude certain persons from the auction without stating the reasons thereof. Bidding requires prior registration. The buyer undertakes to pay the price of the items he/she wins within 5 workdays and to take over the items so purchased and have them transported. Otherwise we shall charge a default penalty of 5% per month. The buyer shall also be responsible for making sure no-one else can use his/her account.
2. Our company guarantees the authenticity of each item unless otherwise stated in the description. Items are auctioned as seen, following assessment by the experts of our company, thus we cannot accept any subsequent claims related to the condition of the items.
3. We doesn’t accept returns for slabbed coins, in these cases, the grading company is responsible for the condition and the originality because we can not examine them.
4. Our company shall grant the opportunity to view the items beforehand to all persons interested, following prior fixing of an appointment. The venue for such shall be the office of our company located at 4024 Debrecen, Kálvin tér, Vár utca 8. 1st floor. An appointment may be made by phone on +36703953392 or by email at email@example.com.
5. The prices indicated in the online catalogue are starting prices; no items shall be sold below such prices. Bids shall start therefrom and increase by 5%. Our company shall sell the item to the buyer making the highest bid.
6. The purchase price shall consist of the hammer price + 20% auction commission. In case of a successful bid, the buyer must pay the full purchase price by wire transfer or in cash within 5 workdays. Once the purchase price and the commission are paid, our company shall deliver the purchased item(s) to the buyer by courier service. The fee of such shall be borne by the buyer. Taking the item(s) over personally may also be possible, if agreed previously. However, the buyer must pay the full purchase price within 5 workdays under any circumstances. In case of late payment, our company shall charge a default penalty of 5% per month.
7. Payment options
Personally in cash
By transfer to our HUF, EUR or USD account.
In all cases, the invoicing is done in Euro, in case of payment of HUF and Dollars the exchange rate is at the current exchange rate of the Hungarian National Bank.
8. In case of dispute, the Court of Justice has jurisdiction for both parties in Debrecen.
9. The language of the contract is Hungarian and this is the guiding version, the English language contract is informative, we are not responsible for misunderstandings resulting from the translation.