Italian and World Coins, Medals, Banknotes, Numismatic Books
23 September 2023, lots 1-1535, starting at 1:00 PM CEST 24 September 2023, lots 1536-3759, starting at 1:00 PM CEST
By appointment only
Terms of Sale
-----> 13) IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR FOREIGN CUSTOMERS - SHIPPING ABROAD - EXPORT CERTIFICATE:
Shipments abroad of coins, medals, tokens and banknotes over the age of 70 are subject to legal authorization by the competent Italian administrative bodies. These objects must therefore be provided with an export certificate, which must be requested directly by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The time required to obtain the authorizations and the export certificate requires a variable period, from 120 to 180 days approximately. In any case, the buyer must pay for the goods within 10 days from the end of the auction and any failure to authorize the export by the competent Italian administrative bodies will not result in the cancellation of the sale.
WE DO NOT SHIP ABROAD INDIVIDUAL ITEMS OR GROUPS OF ITEMS FOR AMOUNTS LESS THAN 200.00 EUROS, EXCLUDING AWARD RIGHTS.
1) LEGAL NOTES - All in account sales are duly recorded in the relevant records specifically endorsed by the competent administrative and Public Security Bureau.
2) OUTBID - The prices published for each single lot represent the starting price of the same lot. Offers Outbid are determined by the following measures, expressed in euros: from 0 to 49 -> 2 Euro from 50 to 99 -> 5 Euro from 100 to 299 -> 10 Euro from 300 to 499 -> 20 Euro from 500 to 999 -> 50 Euro from 1,000 to 1,999 -> 100 Euro from 2,000 to 4,999 -> 200 Euro from 5,000 to 9,999 -> 400 Euro from 10,000 to 19,999> 500 Euro from 20,000 onwards -> 1,000 Euro
4) LOTS AWARD - Each lot is awarded to the highest bidder. In case of several bidders with the same bid, the lot is awarded to the chronologically recorded first bid.
5) OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE EXACT AND TRUTH IDENTIFICATION DATA AND COPY OF IDENTITY DOCUMENT - In order to be able to make offers, it is necessary to register with the exact name (name and surname or company name), tax code and VAT number. In case of a person carrying on business activity, exact address of residence or registered office of the Company. It is also mandatory to provide a copy of a valid identity document, as required by Italian law (Identity Card, Driver's License or Passport). Sales are always made exclusively to the buyer who has provided all the personal data.
6) AUCTION RIGHTS - The auction rights are determined in the percentage of 20%, VAT included, to be added to the lot assignment price.
7) PHOTOGRAPHIC REPRODUCTION - the published material is photographically reproduced in high definition. The item you buy is exactly the one shown in each image associated with the specific lot. Complaints are not accepted for characteristics or defects of the object listed in the catalogue or shown in the picture.
8) CONSERVATION JUDGMENTS - Conservation judgments, when present, are always subjective and therefore disputes based on a conservation judgment other than that possibly expressed in the auction catalogue are not accepted.
9) GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY AND LAWFUL ORIGIN - The material offered for sale is guaranteed to be authentic (unless the contrary is expressly indicated, such as, for example, in the case of False of Epoch) and of lawful origin pursuant to current legislation of law.
10) DISPUTES - Complaints are accepted exclusively in relation to the authenticity of the object. Any disputes about the authenticity of the item sold will be taken into consideration only if accompanied by a certificate from an expert officially registered in the roles of C.C.I.A.A. or Court. In case of a dispute, the material must be sent to the Numismatica Ferrarese headquarters (undamaged and without damage even to boxes or wraps - without breaking seals if any) by and under the responsibility of the person making the dispute. CLAIMS OR REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR DAMAGED MATERIAL, OR IN THE EVENT OF SEALS BREAKING, OR IN THE CASE OF LACK OR DAMAGE TO ORIGINAL BOXES OR WRAPS.
11) DIRECT PRODUCT VIEWING – Lots can be viewed at the Numismatica Ferrarese S.R.L. in the Ferrara shop, via Arianuova 121 / A, only by telephone appointment.
12) SHIPMENTS - The shipment of the material is carried out by courier at the risk of the recipient, unless an express request for insured shipping is made, the cost of which will be borne by the buyer. The insured shipment only includes the guarantees for theft and loss and therefore, when collecting the package, the recipient must check that it has not been tampered with and, in this case, refuse the withdrawal specifying the reason. For shipments abroad, the buyer must first request insured shipping if it is possible, since insured shipments cannot be made to certain countries.
13) SHIPMENTS ABROAD - EXPORT CERTIFICATE: Shipments abroad of coins, medals, tokens and banknotes over 70 years old are subject to legal authorization by the competent Italian administrative bodies. These objects must therefore be provided with an export certificate, which must be requested directly by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The time required to obtain the authorizations and the export certificate requires a variable period, approximately 120 to 180 days. However, the buyer must pay for the goods within 10 days of the end of the auction and any failure to authorize the export by the competent Italian administrative bodies does not result in the cancellation of the sale. WE DO NOT MAKE SHIPMENTS ABROAD FOR INDIVIDUAL ITEMS OR GROUPS OF ITEMS FOR AMOUNTS LESS THAN 200.00 EUROS, EXCLUDING AWARD RIGHTS.
14) TAXES AND CUSTOMS DUTIES BORNE BY THE BUYER - If the country of destination applies taxes or customs duties, these are the total responsibility of the buyer who must independently contact the customs offices of his country and comply with the customs regulations of the country of destination.
15) TERM OF PAYMENT - The awarded material must be paid no later than 10 days from the closing of the online auction. In the absence of payment within the aforementioned term of 10 days, Numismatica Ferrarese Srl reserves the right to cancel the award. The awarded material can be collected directly at the headquarters of Numismatica Ferrarese Srl in Ferrara (FE), Via Arianuova 121 / A - 44121 - ITALY.
16) NOTIFICATION OF AWARD - In the event of an award, the successful bidder shall wait for e-mail confirmation of the award. The communication contains the exact indication of: Price of the lot awarded; Auction fees; Shipping fees; Any insurance costs;
17) PAYMENTS - Payment can only be made: a) By Bank transfer BANK ACCOUNT NUMISMATICA FERRARESE SRL IBAN IT 05 E 05387 13003 000035015981 BIC SWIFT: BPMOIT22XXX b) By Paypal (in this case a 4% surcharge is applied to the total amount of the order) – ONLY UNDER E-MAIL AGREEMENT c) Cash payment in case of direct collection at the headquarters in via Arianuova 121 / A Ferrara With the following limitations: Up to € 500.00 for the purchase of precious objects pursuant to Legislative Decree 25 May 2017, n. 92 and subsequent amendments; Up to € 1999.99 for the purchase of other material; d) Payment by bank checks to be delivered directly to the company's headquarters in via Arianuova 121 / A Ferrara; in this case, the shipment postponed for the time necessary to complete the payment.
18) WITHDRAWAL OF LOTS DURING THE AUCTION - During the auction, the company reserves the right to withdraw lots for a justified reason.
19) UNSOLD LOTS - The purchase of any unsold lot may be made, at the sole discretion of Numismatica Ferrarese srl, by contacting the office directly by mail; Phone; etc.
20) LEGAL DISPUTES - The Court of Ferrara is exclusively competent for any legal dispute.
Ferrara, 26 gennaio 2021 NUMISMATICA FERRARESE SRL